January 16, 2017

Frequently Asked Questions

How Do I ...

Get help with paying my bills?

We may be able to assist with this. To see if this service is currently available, please contact 211 (a free call) and they will help you determine if you qualify for a referral, and let you know next steps.

posted 12-23-2010 []