May 25, 2013
- Take Our Survey! published May 15, 2013
- Follow this link and take our survey to help us better understand what services we need most in the community! http://svy.mk/104CumE
- Head Start, Early Head Start - NOW ENROLLING! published January 27, 2013
- FREE Head Start/Early Head Start services for the 2013-2014 school year. Call 1-877-422-2726 to apply!
- SAVE THE DATE...Walk for Warmth February 23, 2013 published December 3, 2012
- Help keep your community warm by joining Community Action for the 28th Annual Walk for Warmth on February 23, 2013!
- The Battle Creek Grand Trunk Depot published July 2, 2012
- "Beyond question, the finest railroad in central Michigan. Others may, and do excel it in size, but not in artistic beauty." -Battle Creek Daily Journal, 1907
- America's Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program: Fueling and Protecting People and Families in Need published March 7, 2012
- The mission of the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is to assist low income households, particularly those with the lowest incomes that pay a high proportion of household income for home energy, primarily in meeting their immediate home energy needs.
- Home Delivered Meals Program published August 8, 2011
- The Home Delivered Meals program provides homebound seniors (ones who are unable to cook and shop for themselves) with hot, nutritious meals Monday through Friday.
- Head Start, Early Head Start, and Great Start Readiness Programs Enrollment - Starts Now!! published July 13, 2011
- Community Action is starting to enroll children for next year’s Head Start,and Early Head Start classrooms.
Call 1-877-422-2726 to apply.